[lbo-talk] WBAI in action

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Mar 5 11:57:05 PST 2006

Doug Henwood wrote:

> But if you watch the video you'll see how it made the phones ring! The
> WBAI audience, what's left of it, eats up that stuff.

That tells me everything I need to know about WBAI.

I have a more pressing question: does anybody know how to convert a CD music file into an MP3 file? I want to use a song in my podcast, but Audacity won't import CD files. I set up iTunes and it claims that it converted the song to MP3, but it won't let me save the file to disk.

Chuck