[lbo-talk] WBAI in action

Sean Johnson Andrews inciteinsight at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 04:58:35 PST 2006

CHUCK:

You've probably solved this problem by now, but you shouldn't need to download any other software to do this.

If iTunes has converted it, and it is in your iTunes library, then it should be saved in the iTunes music folder as mp3 (assuming you have the preferences set to have it ripped into mp3 rather than aac.) Again, depending on what you are running, you should also be able to right click (or MAC ctrl + click) on song in the iTunes library and ask it to either "show song file" which will open the folder containing it on your hard drive or simply "copy" the song and paste it into whatever folder you'd like. If you're running MAC, I don't know the features that will come up with the ctrl + click, but the file should still be in the "music" folder.

-s

----- Original Message ----- From: "W. Kiernan" <wkiernan at ij.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 6:22 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] WBAI in action