[lbo-talk] Arundhati Roy

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:52:38 PST 2006

Doug Henwood wrote:

> How nice to see you engaging in a little self-criticism for a change!

Find a post in which I've picked someone not on the list to kvetch about. I react to positions expressed on this list. For example, I react to posters who seem not to have an argument in their head so they follow the lawyers's advice that if both the facts and the law are against you, attack the opposing attorney. Sometimes I half suspect you may be dyslexic.

You must have, at one time or another, attempted to make an argument against one of my positions but I'll be damned if I can remember one. Try it some day. You might find it fun.

Carrol