[lbo-talk] Arundhati Roy

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Mon Mar 6 13:01:49 PST 2006

On 3/6/06, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Too many posters on this list are much more interested in kvetching about
> what they don't like -- probably because they are afraid of exposing
> themselves if they dare to argue for what they like.

Amen. Kudos as well to Yoshie for introducing a more nuanced perspective, much the same as she did with the union-bashing a few days ago. I can appreciate the high-octane snark on this list, especially first thing in the morning when it helps to get the brain cells working, but at times it seems like just more of the usual "left eating its young". But I suppose slagging off one's erstwhile allies is of minor import if one is far removed from the genuine vectors of power and influence.

--

Colin Brace

Amsterdam