[lbo-talk] FBI Grills Professor Critical of U.S. Venezuela Policy

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Mar 10 09:53:57 PST 2006

Well, we are not on the road to fascism, but we can get to fascism on this road.

CB ^^^^

Steven L. Robinson (Note that the "concern" expressed by FBI agents about theVenezuelan communities "involvement" in terrorism. SR)

Professor Believes FBI Grilled Him for His Political Beliefs

News Report, Elena Shore,

New America Media, Mar 09, 2006

A Pomona College professor who is an outspoken critic of U.S. policy in Venezuela was questioned yesterday by two agents from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) in what he calls an act of intimidation.