[lbo-talk] FBI Grills Professor Critical of U.S. Venezuela Policy

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 11:03:25 PST 2006

The "f" word is largely meaningless anyway. But this is just one more sign of authoritarianism creeping into US political life. Such FBI harassment is neither new or unusual but when considered along with the Patriot Act, warrantless searches, the Lynne Stewart prosecution etc etc of recent years, we see a federal government determined to narrow the range of dissent that is permissible. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org>