[lbo-talk] we sooo won the culture wars

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Fri Mar 10 11:11:36 PST 2006

Before Carrol, Yoshie, etc. worry that I'm saying we should have voted Dem or some crap, let me point out that I'm pointing to the "traffic in women" phenom. -- where abortion became a weapon between men who attacked one another's position and score points -- which is annoying as all get out. AKA Feminists issues are the symbolic "pivotbabe" for the circle jerk. --------------