[lbo-talk] Edward W. Said Legacy Lecture

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Mar 12 08:23:33 PST 2006

[This is from the excellent Andrew Rubin, who teaches at Georgetown, and who was a student of Said's.]

I hear yet another book-length attack on Edward is soon to be published. It is written by a columnist for the Wall Street Journal. The man writes under a pseudonym "ibn Warraq."

Rather than responding to it directly, I thought it would be more effective to make this talk available publicly on the internet.

Please feel free to distribute the link below.

Best,

Andrew

to listen click here: <http://homepage.mac.com/andjevsky/Scholarship/iMovieTheater5.html>http://homepage.mac.com/andjevsky/Scholarship/iMovieTheater5.html ~ 20 minutes. Requires Quicktime player. Available at <http://www.apple.com/quicktime>http://www.apple.com/quicktime

(free download)