[lbo-talk] query: National Association of Scholars

Michael Hirsch mmh655 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:27:37 PST 2006

The group was formed as a breakaway from the American Historical Association/Organization of American Historians, most prominently featuring that fun couple Gene and Betsy Fox Genovese, It then opened its tent to other disgruntled ex-lefties. If your bro is a social conservative in the NAS, he's probably in the right group. Let him enjoy.

Mike Hirsch