[lbo-talk] HUAC comes to Pacifica Radio Again

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 14 14:26:24 PST 2006

Sorry for so much inside-WBAI material, but I need an outlet.

Here's a possible cause of program director Bernard White's screaming fit - health nut Gary Null's coming back for a few shows:

<http://garynull.com/media/listenlive.html>

>Pursuant to a settlement of his union grievance with WBAI
>Management, Gary will broadcast a total of five live shows on WBAI
>for consecutive Thursdays at 12:00 noon commencing March 16, 2006.

Null and White despise each other, and White eventually kicked him off the air, even though Null raised immense gobs of money for the station. I'm guessing that Thursday's show could be kind of interesting.

Doug