[lbo-talk] Kos likes Warner...and Feingold

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 15 08:00:52 PST 2006

<http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/story?id=156238>

As part of his publicity tour to promote his new book (with co-author Jerome Armstrong), "Crashing the Gate," Markos Moulitsas Zuniga chatted with the fabulous Deborah Solomon for her "Questions for" feature in your upcoming Sunday New York Times Magazine.

Here's what the Kos has to say about the 2008 nomination contest:

NYT: "Whom would you like to see run in 2008?"

Kos: "I like Mark Warner. I like Russ Feingold. I don't hate Hillary, but I don't like anyone who is declared by fiat to be the front-runner."