[lbo-talk] Kos likes Warner...and Feingold

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Wed Mar 15 08:45:17 PST 2006

-<http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/story?id=156238> -Here's what the Kos has to say about the 2008 nomination contest: -NYT: "Whom would you like to see run in 2008?" -Kos: "I like Mark Warner. I like Russ Feingold. I don't hate Hillary, -but I don't like anyone who is declared by fiat to be the -front-runner."

Of course, it's worth noting that his co-author Jerome Armstrong is working for Mark Warner's campaign on internet outreach.

Nathan Newman