[lbo-talk] ruling class

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 09:17:30 PST 2006

I'm not sure that the existence of the ruling class requires agreement on common interests (much less being right about them), as opposed to, e.g., common culture, solidarity, broadly shared values, simialr positions wrt to productivea ssets, and the like., After all, the pre-WWI ruling class had no clue and fairly little agreement aboyr what was in their common interests, but surely constituted a class.