[lbo-talk] /WORKERS PROTEST DELPHI'S FRAUDULENT BANKRUPTCY/

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Mar 30 05:01:50 PST 2006

*/SOS PROTESTS DELPHI FRAUD/*

*

At the Detroit Economic Club

/WORKERS PROTEST DELPHI'S FRAUDULENT BANKRUPTCY/

DELPHI CEO TO SPEAK ABOUT CORPORATE SQUANDERING OF PENSION FUNDS, DEFRAUDING INVESTORS, AND STRIPPING RETIREES OF HEALTH CARE

*

*/MONDAY APRIL 3, 2006/*

* *

*/PICKET AT 12 NOON/ *

* *

*/EXPOSE DELPHI FRAUD &/ /DECEPTION/*

* *

*500 Temple Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201*

* *

* *

*/Join the Soldiers of Solidarity/*

* *

*/on the sidewalk at the Masonic Temple of Detroit/*

* *

*/Bring your own signs and show support for working families whose livelihoods are under attack/*

*

FIGHT FRAUD!

DEMAND CORPORATE ACCOUNTABLITY

DEMAND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND JUSTICE!

NO CONCESSIONS

*

* *

* *

*For more informantion contact *_www.soldiersofsolidarity.com_ <http://www.soldiersofsolidarity.com/>

/*First they came for the Air Traffic Controllers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.*/

/*Then they came for the Meat Packers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.*/

/*Then they came for the Textile Workers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.*/

/*Then they came for the Steelworkers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.*/

/*Then they came for the workers at Bridgestone, Staley, and Caterpillar, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.*/

/*They came for the airline workers, the newspaper workers, the tanners, weavers, truckers, railroad and industrial laborers of every sort, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.*/

/*Then they came for me, and there was no one to defend me.*/

/*[ Concept attributed to Barry Heintz ]*/

-