[lbo-talk] who needs immigrants? - we got plenty of prisoners!

Josh Narins josh at narins.net
Fri Mar 31 08:24:33 PST 2006

The most outspoken anti-immigrant Members of Congress have consistently been the underwhelming Hayworth and Rohrbacher, their slightly smarter (and (believe it or not)) Presidential hopeful Tom Tancredo, and the now out of office Jeff Flake.

I wonder what the Korean Reverend gets out of immigrant bashing, anyway?