[lbo-talk] Colbert on Daily Show yesterday, post-Bush bashing

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Tue May 2 06:44:25 PDT 2006

took the time to watch this and I just about fell asleep it was so boring -- and not nearly as rude or funny as folks made it out to be. I suppose rude in the sense that you're not supposed to rub the president's face in this sort of thing -- and I'm sure Shrubya threw a tanty later on. But, we have nursery rhymes that were hard on leaders a few centuries ago that seem harsher than Colbert's stuff.