[lbo-talk] Colbert on Daily Show yesterday, post-Bush bashing

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue May 2 06:55:51 PDT 2006

could have been condensed for sure. Had a saturday night live skit feel. though there were some good moments.

tfaST http://www.cdnbp.blogspot.com/ ----- Original Message ----- From: <info at pulpculture.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:44 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Colbert on Daily Show yesterday, post-Bush bashing