[lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Wed May 3 07:34:26 PDT 2006

At around 3/5/06 10:23 am, Willy Greenfields wrote:
>> slug fests over whose moral position is the shiniest
>
> This is precisely it.

I think Dwayne and you are not being fair to me (and perhaps others who took the opposite position on the Darfur matter). ;-) I was not trying to advance the shine of my moral position. If anything, I was trying to argue against absolutes such as "U.S [military] action is always detrimental".

BTW, I saw things differently from Yoshie on the Darfur matter (though my feelings are tentative), but I did not consider her posts anti-semitic.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/