[lbo-talk] Colbert, Dafur, and Dems

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 11:01:28 PDT 2006

Luke Weiger:

As Harry Frankfurt would recognize, Yoshie's a masterful bullshitter. This doesn't mean she's always wrong--bullshit needn't be false--but it does mean she's never worth a serious listen.

=================

Good God.

You step away from the mike for - what was it, a few months? - and this is what you offer up upon your triumphal return?

To paraphrase a friend of mine, Yoshie's beaten up tougher men than you just to get to a fight.

Jesus, the arrogance!

There's more to say but right now, I couldn't get it out without using unfortunate words like punkass so I'm going to stop.

Damn!

.d.

--------- "It's a simple equation folks. Prostitution, divided by Hotels, equals dead Elves."

Olly