[lbo-talk] it's inevitable

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:23:00 PDT 2006

Doug, Dennis... Listen I over posted for today anyway.... But let me say that I apologise for starting this diversion. Truly, completely, And please, let me slink away in embarassment for my bad memory and all. I don't mnd being corrected and only mind being wrong when I persist in being wrong.....

Whew....

Jerry