[lbo-talk] "Plan B, " emergency contraception, why theright hates it

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu May 4 10:42:54 PDT 2006

When they first introduced blan b here you had to got to the doctor and get perscription. For which he or she duelly billed the gov 50$ (sort of sociallized health care). The gov got tired of paying and let the pharmacists sell them directly.

The governement can get rational when they have to foot the bill. I wish they would do the same thing with antibiotics.

tfast http://www.cdnbp.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: <info at pulpculture.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:46 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] "Plan B, " emergency contraception, why theright hates it