[lbo-talk] "there is a real class divide in the art world between the art workers and the art thinkers"

gboozell at juno.com gboozell at juno.com
Sun May 7 13:14:01 PDT 2006

An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed... Name: not available URL: <../attachments/20060507/86465917/attachment.pl> -------------- next part -------------- Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you, I was just trying to point out that the division of labor in the arts is not new; but the way it's implemented is.

j.