[lbo-talk] Grappling with Heidegger (and other responses)

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue May 9 07:48:02 PDT 2006

At around 8/5/06 11:57 pm, Shane Mage wrote:
> Ravi wrote:
>
>> ...As the anger on-list towards Heidegger has demonstrated, there is
>> always room for mud-slinging against anyone you hold up as an
>> important thinker....
>
> Not so. The truth is that "there is always wrath and contempt
> against any Nazi held up as an Important Thinker."

I presume you do not use any transistors in your life, since Shockley was such a racist? AFAICT, this is poor form and reasoning. BTW, the use of the word Nazi does not scare me much.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/