[lbo-talk] America's Anti-Muslim Prejudice

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Tue May 9 16:03:41 PDT 2006

Hey Marvin,

I agree with you completely. Barghouti will eventually be released, from what I hear. He's considered a "bargaining chip", and will be let loose when the Israelis believe its time for a leadership change, so to speak.

Just to clarify vis Abunimah, he's not a two state guy. His argument is that a one state solution is the only realistic one, and is, for all intents and purposes, already in effect through the Occupation.