[lbo-talk] 29%

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Thu May 11 21:35:04 PDT 2006

At 12:26 AM 5/12/2006, mike larkin wrote:
>[tho' isn't this one of those online polls, perhaps
>not very reliable?]
>
>http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2006/05/11/bushs-approval-ratings/
>
>Of 1,003 U.S. adults surveyed in a telephone poll,

Maybe I missed something else but it appears to be a standard telephone poll, not an online poll.

speaking of which, Gallup called a couple of weeks ago and we're all participating in their monthly (sometimes more) focus groups. The poll taker told me I don't get extra points for snarling my answers about the administration, the economy, or the war. darn.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org