[lbo-talk] Ahmadinejad gossip

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 15:01:35 PDT 2006

while we're on the subject (and even though Ahmadinejad isn't strictly speaking a dictator, nor was Ortega), there's an interesting book titled _Dictator Style: Lifestyles of the World's Most Colorful Despots_ (Hardcover $25) by Peter York and Douglas Coupland. Idi Amin! The Emperor Bokassa! Slobo Milosevik! Vlad the L!