[lbo-talk] A non-libertarian tech article (in Wired, no less!)

Tayssir John Gabbour tjg at pentaside.org
Mon May 15 09:21:02 PDT 2006

I think we'll find that techies are highly resistant to conventional unions -- that is, the "top-down democratic" ones. However, something more anarcho-syndicalist, with participatory institutions would be more to their tune. For example, take various free software projects.

Many don't know anything about democracy beyond voting and top-down structures.

Tayssir