[lbo-talk] jury duty

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue May 16 15:57:33 PDT 2006

Probably criminal. If it were civil, the jury consultant would have spotted Doug right away and he would have been bounced on a peremptory.. One doesn't usually see jury consultants in criminal cases. BTW- The easiest way to get off of jury duty is wear a FIJA ["Fully Informed Jury Association"] button to the first day of jury duty.... SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net