[lbo-talk] Faux Logo

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sat May 20 09:36:35 PDT 2006

At 11:48 AM 5/20/2006, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
>Well, maybe he gets it all wrong, but he still needs a pair of shoes.
>
>JC

Yeahbutt, what's really annoying is that these same people look down their noses at you if you shop at Walmart because that is all you can afford. I couldn't afford to spend $100 on a pair of any shoes and never have. Nor has my son. I don't _know_ people who can afford that much on a pair of shoes. It ends up being a new form of lefty elitism.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org