Re: [lbo-talk] NYT to Chávez: Drop Dead

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 11:11:26 PDT 2006

On 5/20/06, Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
> I reject your personal attack and your demands that I list what I am doing in solidarity with people struggling against imperialism around the world.

> My works speaks for itself.<

Your work includes your writing >Fuck Chavez. Just another fucking dictator for life.<

the first sentence is a crude provocation, while the second is an untruth. -- Jim Devine / "FREE ENTERPRISE, n. A system in which a few are born owning billions, most are born owning nothing, and all compete to accumulate wealth and power. If those born with billions succeed, it is due to their personal merits. If those born with nothing fail, it is due to their personal defects." -- American Heretic's Dictionary