[lbo-talk] churchill: wow

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun May 21 16:32:44 PDT 2006

JThor:

> Have you read "A Little Matter of Genocide"?
> Have you read "Kill the Indian, Save the Man"?
> Have you read "Marxism and Native Americans"?
> Have you read "Agents of Oppression"?
> Have you read "Perversions of Justice"?

Have I read the Churchill canon? No. Dear God, why? I think writers like Chomsky, among many others, have covered similar turf, or has Churchill discovered something no one else has? (Genocide? Oppression? Perversion of Justice? Never heard of such until now!) Based on what I have read by him, I find that very hard to believe. And that he invents shit when history is replete with documented crimes is pretty fucking sorry. So, based on this, why on earth would I waste my time reading hundreds of pages of his crap?

> I don't watch TV so I didn't see what you are referencing but making any
> assumption based on seeing
> someone on one TV appearance is more than a little pointless. Rad people
> can't have an off day on TV I
> guess. Cuts into their radness perhaps? This is as silly as anything you
> accuse Chuck of.

Well, having done my share of TV, I know it ain't always easy. And yes, you can have a bad day. But then confronted with the simplistic blasts offered by Hannity, Churchill simply mumbled and turned away from the camera. These were softballs being lobbed his way, and he simply wiffed. It has nothing to do with "radness" but with being able to defend your position. He couldn't, or wouldn't, and if the latter, why the fuck do the thing to begin with?

> To claim Churchill has never done anything to "progress the race" is an
> opinion not supported by the facts
> but don't let that stop you.

Please enlighten me on what Churchill has actually done. In the real physical world, I mean.

Dennis