[lbo-talk] Churchill/Hannity

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue May 23 14:55:16 PDT 2006

Dennis Claxton wrote:

>I saw Churchill on Hannity & Colmes too and I think Dennis is right,
>he was terrible. I didn't see it, but apparently this (former)
>adjunct had a clue:

But Hannity, whoever he is, seems to have made a very strong point, since Almond never denies voting for the pro-war Dumbocrat, Kerry. What conceivable excuse could an "anti-war" professor have for voting for a pro-war Dumbocrat in *Massachusetts*?

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos