[lbo-talk] Bob Again (Was National Review's Top 50 )

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Sun May 28 12:53:18 PDT 2006

You have it inverted: we are like a screen on to which Bob can and does project his own trials, misgivings, longings, failures, neuroses, etc.

Let BOB be a man would you. Bob is sometimes brilliant, sometimes dumb, sometimes right wing, sometimes left wing, sometimes thoughtful, sometimes reactionary, sometimes an Artist sometimes a hack, but always a Man (of the species Homo Sapien)

Can we please stop star fking. Besides being blasphemous it is boring and one dimensional.

Travis