[lbo-talk] Re: Aundhati Roy on the brewing instability in India

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Wed May 31 14:49:33 PDT 2006

At around 31/5/06 5:25 pm, mike larkin wrote:

> Let me say that I find [...] posts to be a refreshing corrective
> to the gloom and doom stuff about South Asia that you read in the
> left press.

Yes indeed! The reality based world is such a bummer ;-). As President Bush has said, someone just has to report the good stuff that is happening in Iraq and we will win the war overnight. The pesky Kashmiris, Muslims, suicidal farmers would all vanish as so much pollen in a Claritin ad!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/