[lbo-talk] Circulation Plunges at Major US Newspapers

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 1 10:58:24 PST 2006

Wojtek wrote:

>This is why Limbaugh and Hannity shows are doing well, while liberal
>shows of the same nature fold.

Stephanie Miller seems to be doing fine. She's invited on the cable news circuit pretty often now.

>They could not survive mainly because the US population is generally
>not receptive to left leaning ideas,

Doesn't this get down to what we're talking about? How receptive might they be if they were exposed to more of them, in a way that's engaging and not off-putting, as Doug and Dwayne are talking about? I'm thinking of, for example, a sports section with Dennis P. as editor.