[lbo-talk] My interview w/ World Burns to Death

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Nov 2 08:30:51 PST 2006

Doug Henwood On Nov 1, 2006, at 8:09 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> But the same thing goes for SUV drivers,
> homeowners, suburbanites, Bush voters, fundamentalists & evangelicals, >
chain-restaurant customers, football fans, Oprah's audience, assistant > professors, 204Bs, Red Lobster managers, copywriters, construction> workers . . . . .

I agree except for SUV drivers. Industry research proves they're antisocial and paranoid people. At some point, people have to take responsibility for themselves.

Doug

^^^^^ CB: Plus, leftists are just regular people , too. We don't have to be super patient and understanding saints _all_ the time, never getting frustrated. Sometime we should be able to scream "What the fuck is wrong with you people !"

P.S. What's wrong with football fans ?