[lbo-talk] Imperialism and (Failed) Hegemony

Michael McIntyre mcintyremichael at mac.com
Thu Nov 2 08:34:37 PST 2006

I've posted my Rethinking Marxism 2006 paper (the one Carrol mentioned a few days ago) on my blog: http:morbidsymptoms.blogspot.com. First, beware that Carrol is right - this is very unfinished. Second, this paper is an attempt to ex(or) cise the overwrought theory from a book ms. on British imperialism in India and Brazil. Though I've strictly avoided mentioning either country, those are the cases I have in mind when writing the paper. Comments (especially of the "what the fuck do you mean here?" variety) are welcome. Your mileage may vary.

Michael McIntyre mcintyremichael at mac.com

http://morbidsymptoms.blogspot.com