[lbo-talk] the new socialite

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 07:09:34 PST 2006

Project Runway is being filmed at Parsons, amirite? I'm sure that cost a pretty penny.

There were numerous reasons that many Grad Faculty grad students didn't connect with their students at Lang, Parsons, etc. [mainly for lack of training] but these schools seem more like a "progressive" alternative to Oberlin, situated on more exciting real estate. I'm guessing that Eugene Lang is pretty easy to get into, as long as you can afford it.

[But seriously, with all the advertising, branding and re-branding Bob Kerrey's doing, it's almost pleasing to see this sort of fluff coverage. It's reaching someone. I've gotta say that the bookmark they sent me when they last asked for donations was pretty swell. I'm sending all of my money to a loan corp in Delaware via Kentucky.]

Cheers, J T. -- J T. Ramsay 1626 S. 2nd St. #2 Philadelphia, PA 19148 cell: 267 252 0852 blackmailismylife.com/blog -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061103/ec0806e1/attachment.htm>