[lbo-talk] Aren't There Any Hets Left?

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Nov 3 09:50:23 PST 2006

I'm confused.....why is he immediately branded as "gay" for having a homosexual encounter? What happened to bisexuality? Is it better to ashamedly come out as "gay" and that your marriage is a sham than the possibility of being married and bisexual?

So what does Haggard's wife Gayle and their 5 kids think about this?