[lbo-talk] AWOL soldier who fled to Canada surrenders at Fort Knox

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Fri Nov 3 10:50:42 PST 2006

The problem is, Junger attacked the Nazis for not being as vicious as he would like them to be. He was on the radical right wing side of the party along with the guy who wrote the Sturmer and the SA. We read Das abenteurliche Herz for a modernism class, and I am not so sure of the writing as well....

robert wood