[lbo-talk] Re: Nothing's the matter with Kansas

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:50:59 PST 2006

>At around 8/11/06 9:04 am, BklynMagus wrote quoting AnarChuck
>without attribution:
> >
> >> Hmm, I'm sure most of you who are still up are watching
> >> the networks and seeing crap like that Ford guy talk about
> >> Jesus in his concession speech.
> >
> > Actually I was asleep, but woke up to the crap of a Black
> > man being dissed for talking about his faith.
> >
> > Guess he didn't get Massa's memo on what not to say.

Gee, my copy of the memo reads: Publicly grandstanding Jesus Freaks are fair game for criticism irrespective of race, sex or any other qualification.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map the best route! http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001