[lbo-talk] Re: Nothing's the matter with Kansas

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Nov 8 08:53:14 PST 2006

Carl Remick wrote:

> Gee, my copy of the memo reads: Publicly grandstanding Jesus Freaks are
> fair game for criticism irrespective of race, sex or any other
> qualification.

Thank you. I'm going to criticize any career politician who gets up on stage and starts thanking his imaginary friend for his fortune or misfortune.

His concession speech was clearly meant to position himself to run for another political office in the future.

I even had a slightly favorable view of Ford until he started talking about Jesus.

Chuck