[lbo-talk] Re: What's the Matter With Kansas

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:29:02 PST 2006

>From: BklynMagus <magcomm at ix.netcom.com>
>
>... Leftists will never be able to build effective and comprehensive
>alliances with Blacks until they get over their infantile, knee-
>jerk reactions to religion.

Wow, that's pretty authoritative-sounding! Can I see your Spokesperson-For-Blacks badge?

IMO, the left should make all its appeals on the basis of tangible reality.

It should make promoting material security and equity throughout society its sole objective. The left as a political force should not aknowledge or seek to ingratiate itself with any religion whatsoever.

The left should make no special effort to build alliances with individuals of any background who believe that infantile, knee-jerk recourse to religion merits them public honor.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Get today's hot entertainment gossip http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001