[lbo-talk] Ellen Willis dies

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 15:20:16 PST 2006

These posts are so amazing that they cry out to be forwarded to feminist listservs. Is there any rule against that, or are these posts, as I assume, public?

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwayne Monroe" <idoru345 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:50 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Ellen Willis dies