[lbo-talk] trash talking the lumpenproletariat

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Nov 9 19:36:59 PST 2006

> I think it was Angelus Novus who sent us this:
>
> http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,442649,00.html
>
> I trashed the message in disgust so I'm not sure. Hate that kind
> vacuous class-hatred waffle. Though it explains why we lumpens hate
> him back.
Yep. That Spiegel article was a classic social dem / conservative dem do gooder patronizing chunk of garbage. I live above Bistro where those who are making out like bandits come to booze it up and eat over-priced food (given the quality but hey that is the Toronto food scene). Let me tell you they are the most under-educated, ignorant, rude obnoxious SOBs I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with and ditto for the owner. Every time I have the displeasure of interacting with these people I feel like I need a shower. But the worst is their constant verbiage about how they are developing the neighbourhood and keeping it safe. From whom I always ask to which the reply is the existing residents. By which they mean Caribbean and Latino Canadians. tfast