[lbo-talk] Ellen Willis dies

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 07:33:05 PST 2006

Liza, your Nation piece is good. As you will see as you look through the digest, I applied the same standards to males and females, alluding to Todd Gitlin, who as you know I deeply disagree with. As you will see as you catch up, there has been hideous rant here, over-the-top stuff. Can you imagine a couple of hours decent interval before the rant? This stuff is hurtful to whole communities, though clearly not to the LBO community.

Jesse

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liza Featherstone" <lfeather at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 9:56 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Ellen Willis dies