[lbo-talk] trash talking the lumpenproletariat

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Nov 10 21:33:30 PST 2006

Woj I am disappointed.

When you use a word like "life styles" you are suggesting that the life we lead is something we choose, in the same way that when shopping we choose an old fashioned style, or a youthful style, or a goth style.

I don't think people choose to live in slums. I really don't.

As for their behavior....it covers a spectrum as with all people.

Joanna