[lbo-talk] trash talking the lumpenproletariat

Evergreen Readers and Writers uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Sat Nov 11 06:09:43 PST 2006

Jonna speaks very well. When tables turn around elite become the retrogressive and lumpens the progressive. Just give it a push and the whole spectrum of life changes. Lumpens have some heroic qualities too Did Buddha choose to be a lumpen serf than being a King? Chinese utilised lumpens to grab Tibet--and elite support the medieval papacy--imbecile of a deposed king, Dalai Lama. Life is full of miracles.

Training and prospects of a better future and reestablishement of life's heroism is the thing.

The present properties of everyone are changeable.

Ramesh Bhatt

---- Original Message ----- From: "joanna" <123hop at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:18 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] trash talking the lumpenproletariat