[lbo-talk] P P S I L O V E Y O U

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sun Nov 12 08:30:24 PST 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 3:51 PM, B. wrote:

> Is there a collection of her music writing you could
> recommend? I'd love to read it. It's harder to write
> about than one would think. Especially in a halfway
> decent way. Maybe there's a definitive anthology of
> her music-related stuff?

I hesitated to answer this because, thought I've got a lot of her writing in books, I don't own any of her books, and I thought someone else might be better suited to answer, but now I'll say that I don't believe you could go wrong with _Beginning to See the Light_. (The companion volume on Israel, _Begining to See the Light_, not so good.)

All the best,

John A (who has a hard time resisting any pun, no matter how inappropriate)