[lbo-talk] Re: On Tuesday, economic populism had a good

Greg Boozell gboozell at juno.com
Mon Nov 13 14:46:01 PST 2006

BTW - to hear more about SEIU's strategies including a discussion of corporate partnerships, universal healthcare, organizing, etc, here is a one hour interview with Andy Stern -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=838871817618571295&q=Andy+Stern&hl=en

Greg Boozell gboozell at juno.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:25 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: On Tuesday, economic populism had a good